• 500 gms chicken mince
• 1 tbsp white vinegar
• 1 tbsp ginger & garlic paste
• 1 tsp black pepper powder
• 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
• 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves
• 2 green chilies chopped
• 1 tbsp fresh cream (or tetra pack/tin)
• 2 tbsp breadcrumbs (or 2 slices of bread soaked in milk)
• 2 tbsp grated cheese
• cooking oil as needed
• 10 wooden skewers (optional)
1. In a chopper adds first 9 ingredients from the list. Blend it till everything is well combined.
2. Remove the mixture in a bowl and add cream, bread crumbs or slices, grated cheese and salt.
3. Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes or 1 hour.
4. Take some water in a bowl, dip your hands in it and take 2 tbsp of chicken mixture. Shape it around the skewer and flatten it for even and quick cooking. You can make any shapes even without using the skewer. (e.g small cutlets, oval etc)
5.Heat 2 to 3 tbsp of oil in a grill pan or any normal non-stick pan. Place the kababs and cook on low flame for 10 minutes on each sides. Can also cook by placing the lid.
6. Serve hot with mint chutney.